Chez Terra, nous nous efforçons d’appliquer les meilleures pratiques en matière de bonne gouvernance à tous les niveaux. Ces principes s’appliquent à tous les aspects du recrutement, de l’emploi, y compris la compensation et la promotion, ainsi que l’évaluation équitable. Ses dirigeants ont pour objectif de créer un environnement idéal et agréable, propice au travail.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for the running of the day-to-day food & beverage operations and services in Le Fangourin restaurant. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring quality of food and service to ensure the restaurant’s reputation is upheld through a professional manner. The individual will have to make sure that all food & beverage outlets are performing well and will lead all catering services and events in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team.
- Plan, hire, train, and manage permanent and temporary staff
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Keep to budgets and maintain financial and administrative records
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Control food & beverage purchases and inventory
- Contribute to the design and update of menus for the restaurant and outlets
- Ensure accurate analysis of trends and perform appropriate reporting
- Coordinate and plan events in collaboration with the sales and marketing team
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Tourism & Hospitality Management or any relevant Food & Beverage qualification
- Minimum of 5 years in the hotel or catering industry;
- Fluent in English and French (both written and spoken)
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills
- Well-organized & good time management
- Intrapreneurial mindset
- Passionate & dedicated
- Good Team spirit
- Customer oriented
- Able to work odd hours and under pressure and being flexible when required
- Good communication skills
Please send your applications by email before 29th August 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on: 266 8485.The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement
Founded on the history of Terra Group, Novaterra and its multi-disciplinary team of professionals provide property development services and are dedicated to create value for its shareholders by developing innovative, market driven and integrated real estate projects.
One of its main projects, Beau Plan© imagine a sustainable lifestyle for the upcoming generation around a creative and dynamic lifestyle. A lifestyle where living, working, enjoying, learning and create combines naturally in an industrial and natural environment.
• Lead implementation of creative strategy to ensure that the it is well applied and meets the deadlines;
• Coordinate relationship with all stakeholders in order to develop network of creative partners and ensure optimal presence in the Creative Park;
• Administer the daily and monthly budget to ensure the strategy is applied within the allocated budget and preparation of reporting;
• Promote the venue and activities through a proper communication strategy to create value for the Creative Park and Beau Plan at large with all the stakeholders and preparation of reporting;
• Coordinate the event strategy and organization with partners to ensure a constant flow of visitor’s in the Creative Park and ensure an optimal communication return on every actions;
• Prepare action plan to set up a sponsoring strategy with companies of Beau Plan and the island for corporate events/activity in the Creative Park;
• Create a strategy with actual stakeholders to involve tour operators in the development of the Creative Park and develop touristic cultural activities;
• Enhance the artistic and creative activities in the HR strategy in collaboration with the HR departments of the group;
• Imagine a concrete and applicable strategy to capture a part of the touristic affluence of the SSR Pamplemousses Garden to Beau Plan;
• Set-up a proper business model with realistic deadlines in order to sustain the creative development of the area.
Qualification & Experience
• BSC / Master in Management, Communication and Marketing, Business Development or any Creative Industry field.
• Communication, artistic, marketing studies
• Financial and budget management know how
• Significate experience in communication or cultural and creative industry
• Experience on project management and autonomous
• Proven relationship management with artists or creative people
Please send your applications by email before 22nd August 2019 at email@example.com or contact us on: 266 8485.The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
As a member of the Group IT Department, the IT Lead – Network & Systems has the main duty of administering the shared IT services of the Group and individual systems which are specific to clusters. The focus of the job is to ensure smooth operations of the IT infrastructure through preventive maintenance, performance monitoring and improvement plans. The candidate needs to be technically knowledgeable as well as master infrastructure-grade hardware and software tools. Moreover, the IT Lead – Network & Systems will be called to participate in pre-implementation discussions at cluster or Group level, prepare implementation plans and lead technical IT projects from inception to completion. The successful candidate should be passionate about technologies and ready to be part of a dynamic, service-oriented and enthusiastic team.
Main Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
• Virtualised infrastructure (VMWare).
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery principles (Backup, Recovery, Monitoring).
• Enterprise solutions (On premise, Cloud and Hybrid).
• Server and storage technologies (Multitier architecture, blade, SAN, DAS, NAS).
• Security appliances and solutions (next-gen firewall, antispam, end-point security).
• Network and telecommunications technologies (LAN, WAN, IP/SIP telephony).
• Networking hardware and principles (router, switch, wireless APs, routing, switching).
• Open-source O/S i.e. Linux (Red Hat and other distributions).
• Able to coordinate technical projects and liaise with service providers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Degree or diploma in IT, Computer Science or related fields
• Microsoft and VMWare certifications would be a definite advantage
• Hands-on experience with enterprise-class hardware and tools and coordinating projects with third party service providers
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Have a pleasant personality and be highly motivated with a good team spirit
• Fast learner and capable of taking over the management of an existing infrastructure
• Ready to propose improvements and implement new projects
• Logical approach to troubleshooting issues and prioritisation of tasks
• Mobile and flexible with time especially during projects or resolution of issues
• Be able to respond to end-users’ enquiries and provide support on an ad-hoc basis
• Passionate and up-to-date with latest technologies
• Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
Please send your applications by email before 27th May 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on: 266 8485.The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement
Please send your applications by email before 22nd August 2019 at email@example.com or contact us on: 266 8485.The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement
- Develop sales through existing clients & retain existing customers while increasing profitability
- Account management:
-Manage client portfolio: monitor sales figures per Brand on a monthly basis
-Listing of actual and new item lines within product portfolio
-Monitor debtors and credit terms
-Identify and seize opportunities available for development
-Monitor merchandising visibility and trade visits
- Maintain profitability by using expenses efficiently, and monitoring expenses
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow-up on deliveries, returns and refunds
- Ensure that all customers are being visited as per scheduled route
Education / Experience and Skills
- Diploma in Marketing or Sales
- Experience in similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work in team
- Pro-active to potential problems
- Excellent, diplomatic and professional selling skills
- Extroverted personality
Please send your applications to The HR Department – Grays Inc. Ltd – Beau Plan – Pamplemousses or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on myjob.mu
- Grays Inc.
SOUMETTRE MON CV
Veuillez cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous et remplir le formulaire si vous désirez télécharger votre CV dans notre base de données à partir du site web