Trainee Production Supervisors
24 May 19
The incumbents will work on shift system for the production of direct consumption sugars for the export market. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to learn the processes of sugar manufacture and will have to work in team to motivate the workforce.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure smooth running of Mills and Production of Direct Consumption sugar in accordance with Organizational Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in Coordinating production, start up, and changeovers.
- Ensure quality of direct consumption sugars in line with Company quality and food safety policy.
- Plan, coordinate and implement maintenance of plant and machinery.
- Supervise a shift of operators.
- Assist in the implementation of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Preferably Degree in Chemical & Environmental Engineering or Chemical & Renewable Energy Engineering or Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates with Diploma in Chemical & Environmental Engineering or Chemical & Renewable Energy Engineering or Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering with at least 2-5 years of experience in the sugar industry can also apply.
- Good leadership skills and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to Work odd hours